CA Senate Bill 708 needs to be defeated

Greetings:
     I was unable to access W/the website
given. A Google search ---> California
State SB 708 allowed me to read the gory details.
     On another note for Calif. owners, I have received an exemption
from the $10.00 Non-Operation fee for my 1937
Airflow.  The fee plus penalties had reached $58.00 and climbing when
the DMV notified me, they would tow the car
and/or recover the fees/penalties from my checking account. For those
Imperial Owners (or other marques) with unlicensed vehicles over 25 yrs.
old, recognized as a collector car, or of historical value, an exemption
can be granted.

Jim ..... 1939 Custom Imp Limo C24