March Member Spotlight

To Kerry Pinkerton, Thanks for all you do. It really does help the rest of us with our dreams and other crazy ideas that may not be so crazy after all! Much of what you ARE DOING now I have tried and have wanted to do and almost gave up. You have shown me it is possible to be persistent and patient AND still get the job done! Please never quit being you. I for one would call you a mentor and a dream finisher! There is still hope for me. Thanks again! De Vere 1960- 1975 Imperials and some Chryslers. ( In Colorado)

----- Original Message -----
From: TheCarNutz@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 10:09 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: March Member Spotlight

What a great interview with Kerry.  It's funny how many of us who have the "old car crazys" think alike.  We may have different favorites but the mindset is the same.  To me part of this "hobby" is the fun of having a variety of models, although my wife may have a different opinion about that.  I look forward to your ongoing body & paint 101.
                                                             Bill B.