Emblem restoration

Their are some jewelers that do enamel repair - but it's expensive I think -
they do restoration on fine antiques ( think faberch ( sp? ) eggs ----
there is a guy I think in mpls........ And I suppose tiffany in NYC would do
it..... you could see if Tiffany's has a 800 line - give them a call see if
they can refer you to someone in your area cheaper - sounds crazy - but
Tiffany's usally likes to help people out........to get the old emanel out -
denat tools I would imagine - but isn't easier to find a new old stock one?
I could see re- enameling something from th e20's or 30's - or a ghia - but
not a generic 50's........
their are these enamel hobbie kits out there - I used to play with one as a
kid in art class - but you have to find just the right color powder ect ect
- but if youhave some old junked ones - yuu could play--- I imagine if it
has spiderweb cracks just by reheating it in aan enamel kiln you will remelt
the glass enough so the crackes disapper - but it would have to be on the
lower end of the spectrum.......It is also possible that the blues and rubys
do don't fire at the same temp.
I wouldn't say industrial arts - more like hobbie or crafts...