Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: IML: starter motor

In a message dated 01/03/03 14:00:20 GMT Standard Time, Caferacer1969@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< Hi can anyone help me ive just got a starter motor for my 1960 imp,the
shop
 sent me an ac delco model no 12303037,it doesnt look the same has the 1 ive
 taken off,can anyone tell me the correct part no.
 thanks
 dwayne >>

Dwayne,

Acvcording to my interchange manual, the part number you want is 1889200.
Suitable for 59-61 Imperial. Have you tried A-Z Motor Accessories in Watford?
The have obtained some very useful parts for me in the past.

Good luck,

Tony V.

Good luck