Re:To whomever I sent the old Chrysler Corp. history pictures...

Re:To whomever I sent the old Chrysler Corp. history pictures...

Hi Carmine,
You sent em to me and I added em to the Jefferson
Avenue Plant picts from Roger, and the text I copied
in from your earlier post to the 65 year by year pages
about what was built where and when.

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1965/Jefferson/index.htm

The webmonsters may have to decide if it should stay
under 1965 or if we need to move it elsewhere so it is
easier to find.

As always thanks for sharing your info and pictures
with us all!
Jeff Ingraham
(One of the webmonsters)