Please Welcome a New Member Craig Price (1953)

Please Welcome a New Member Craig Price (1953)

New Subscriber(s): Craig Price
Email Address is: dirtywhiteboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Gulf Coast , Mississippi

Car(s) owned: 1953 Chrysler Imperial 4 dr.(Restoring)

Self-Introduction: I bought my Imperial in Nov. 2002 It has been sub-framed
with a 1984 Olds 88 (all running gear) It has power/tilt steering, front
disk brakes, 1982 olds 5.0, 307ci. Most of the chrome has been removed(gone
when i got it). So lots of holes to weld up,and smooth out.Want to find
chrome that goes from front to back windscreens ,So I can 2/tone it when I
paint it  White over Baby Blue. As the chrome is pitted badly I am hoping to
Powder Coat Bumpers,Door Handles, Grill, And Light Bezels(except Headlight
Rings/Brows)Want to re-upholster same color scheme as exterior.In process of
re making dash all chrome and gauges were taken from it too, So I will have
to install all aftermarket stuff in it. Any information on this car would be
greatly appericated I can send pics. to anyone interested in helping with
it. Thank_You !