'56 2 dr in Castle Rock, Colo.

"he did not want to become part of the Imperial Club until he had
the car in a better condition. "

That is a bit like me not joining the health club until I am rippled. Come on
and join up - I too need a horn ring and my car has not run in several years -
but we are getting there (together)

--
GEORGE W. HARCOURT
ICU BAR RANCH