Hudsons On Imperial Site?

Hmm, not a very nice tone, Alan, all things considered.  Did you think to ask him any of these questions directly?  Just wondering?  I took the time to e-mail him directly because as an enthusiast for all kinds of 58 stuff, I'd like to hear his story.  I did mention the IML is exclusively Imperial but welcomed him anyway.  We have a smallish number of members who don't have an Imperial - yet.  Maybe, with a little encouragement . . . well it wouldn't hurt.

FYI:  Hudson and Nash united to form AMC in 1958, so 1957 was the final official model year, but I dare say some were sold as 58s as the model year changes in the fall of the preceding year.  Whose to say?  Hudson production came to only 4,180 in 1957.

Hugh
58 Imperial

Hello All,
Just a quick note to comment on a new member post. Since "the powers that be" seem to frown on "off topic subjects" -- what is a Hudson owner doing on our site? Before anyone jumps on me as "an Imperial snob"  -- take this inquiry as  a simple question. Also  -- the new member claims to have a 58 Hudson!!!!! Unless my 50's knowledge got lost somewhere in the 60's ------   Hudsons were not produced in 1958. Additionally, the new member claimed to be a "big time" Hudson  person. Assuming that  I am indeed right  --  how can he claim knowledge of a car that never existed?

                                                      Allan from Billings, Montana