'64 Crown Coupe parts car that Got Away

My apologies to those who emailed me about parts from a '64 Crown Coupe that
I could have purchased as a parts car.

When the time came to fish or cut bait, I ended up cutting bait. I just
couldn't make up my mind to start hacking up a car that is probably a door,
some interior work and a few hours from a good mechanic away from being
drivable.

I'm sure I will live to see the day when I kick myself around the garage for
not having the parts from the coupe. In the mean time, I'll just hope the
car finds its way to someone who can put it back on the road.

Loren