Substitute fender pentastars

----- Original Message -----  I do recall that some Chryslers of the 90's had the pentastar on the right fender..that looked like they would work for the older Chryslers. I know mine has a prong on the back of it..not sure about the newer ones. I just thought I would mention this in case anyone is in need of..........

The newer fender pentastars are plastic, not metal.  Repros of the metal ones are available.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66 Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA