Imperial Club Web Site - Hubcap Page

In a recent post, Mike Trettin mentioned a "wheel cover ID page" on our
club site.  I must admit that I had never seen it and I am so glad I
made a visit.  This page is wonderful!  (it's at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Wheels/covers.htm  if you missed it)

This leads to two questions:

1.  Who put this page together (they shouldn't be bashful about putting
their name on it)?

                            and a more rhetorical question

2.  How many more treasures like this are lurking in our pages?

I guess it's time to spend an hour or two rooting around the site to see
what's new.

Ken Miller
(and I do know the difference between a hubcap and wheel cover - I just
use the terms interchangeably like most other people)