Jefferson Assembly Plant pics

A while back, someone asked if there were any pics of the old Jefferson
Assembly Plant where many of our Imperials were built.  I dug thru my slides
and found 4 shots of the building I took in 1990.  That summer I drove my '60
Windsor to Detroit for my first Lambda Car Club Grand Invitational.  Just going
to the Motor City to soak up all of the history was enough reason for the
journey, but I also met a number of guys who were/are working in the industry.
Some of them were/are designing the cars the cars we haven't seen on the
streets yet.

One morning, a fellow Moparmaniac invited me to go on a treasure hunt to see
Jefferson Assembly and the styling dome at Highland Park.  The pictures you see
include Chris Jones' '66 Crown four door aka "Her Greenness".  She and her
owner now reside in Enid, Ok and the car has since been freshened with new
Sequoia Green paint (sorry all you Haze Greeniacs).

Cheers,
Roger