Rare 1957 & 1958 Imperial Lit item on Ebay

Rare 1957 & 1958 Imperial Lit item on Ebay

Unless someone else has a real burning desire for it, I would like to make
an attempt to get the 1958 Imperial/Lincoln comparison listed on ebay.  I
never seem to have the time or energy to actually work on my 58, so the
least I can do is read about them.  Of course, I would also make it
available to the list, if I'm successful.

Tony Wright
        58 Crown
        73 LeBaron