Return to Utopia

Your story was great Hugh, and reminded me exactly of something I would do, and have done, minus the snow. We are certainly feeling the cold blast here, not during the day, but as soon as the sun goes down you had better be carrying a change of clothes. I became ecstatic today when I started the Imperial and saw the light over the radio shining brightly like a beacon! I don't know why it had to sit over night before it started working, but it's the first interior light I will have in the car besides the dash itself, since I got the car. Now if I drop something on the floor, I won't have to wait for the next day to find it.
A more illuminated Bill '59 Crown