64 Crown in Hemmings Motor News

I noticed that a new feature in Hemmings is a rundown of classic car auctions being held . Kind of a fun read as they show reserve, high bid, what sold,and what didn't.
Their feature auction this month was in Kansas City. The point of all this is that someone got a HECK of a deal on a 64 Crown . Very straight and original , sold  for $2000.  Was it someone from our list I hope?
I worry that when  full frame Imperials  sell for this price they might end up with a bull's-eye on their door.  :(
Clay Smith
  67 Crown Coupe
  60 Custom