81-83 Imperial; Stickers on certain parts

81-83 Imperial; Stickers on certain parts

Hi Everyone,
In the process of stripping my 82 Imperial, I have noticed little white pentastar decals on certain parts. Was this the factory mark for designating parts destined for Imperial duty? Any info on this would be appreciated. I am taking photos, and will post to my website soon.
Also, to those who have inquired about specific parts, please watch for a reply right away. I am still trying to catalog my inventory. Thanks for the patience.
Regards,
William