Protection from mothes and removing the smell of mothballs

Protection from mothes and removing the smell of mothballs

Hi,
I have used pieces of ceder under the seats of all of my collector cars.
This seems to work great and does not have the unpleasent smell that can
come from chemicals.  I have also heard that dryer sheets will work.  I have
been told that most rodents and pests do not like the smell.
Ken