From: <Imp67cc64@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 7:05 PM
Subject: IML: Budd calipers -- Bendix or Cardone???

I have found that the local parts house can get either Bendix (1 year
warranty @ $142) or Cardone (lifetime warranty @ $113) calipers.  Logic
indicates that the Cardone are the better deal, but I believe I had several
problems with them a few years back on my 68 conv.
Can ayone share any experience with these parts suppliers and the quality of
the rebuild?

Thanks,
John -- 69 LeBaron