Please Welcome a New Member Jack Koning 57

----- Original Message -----
From: Leslie <kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 2:14 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome a New Member Jack Koning 57

> New Subscriber(s): Jack Koning
> Email Address is: hrbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: Port Macquarie NSW Australia
>
> Car(s) owned: 1957 4 door Sedan
>
> Self-Introduction: Hello, I am a contract house painter, and love my
> Imperial!
>
> Mick from brisbane here.Welcome to the IML, it is a great place to get
info about Imperials.So can you tell us about your 57.Also, any questions
you may want to ask It is rather difficult to restore,service,repair these
type of cars over here.The IML makes the world smaller if you own a
Imperial.By the way I think there is about 5-8 57's in Aust. Hope to here
from you .All the best Mick Maxwell 58 Crown Coupe .ps My phone is
0732000195