92 Cornering Lamp

My 92 cornering lamp has water in it. Have to find source to see if
repairable. Anyone had this experience? Also the socket is messy as a result
of water. Looks as though if I can get a new socket it will plug right into
the wire. Anyone successfully clean one of these sockets?  Those cornering
lamps are great at night.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron