Please WELCOME Steve Sweet (1955)

Roger,
      Would that be greased back hair, T shirt with a pack of cigarettes
rolled up in the sleeve?  No that wouldn't be right, that would be for
Chevy and Ford owners.  Might be more in line with kahki pants and a
sweater tied around my neck.  More like the "country club" group then the
"greaser" look.

Steve

FltSgt@xxxxxxx@imperialclub.com on 01/30/2003 10:21:10 PM

cc:
Subject:    Re: IML: Please WELCOME Steve Sweet (1955)

Steve

Now that you have the car go get some period clothing that would be fitting
for a owner of such a vehicle.

                                             Rodger & Gabby
                                             Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom