No juice in my '59

The last few times I went to start my '59 Imperial it didn't have enough juice to crank it over, so I had to jump start it with my other car. Today it was completely dead, and I had to leave the jumper cables on about ten minutes till it finally got enough juice to start the engine. I then took it over to Sears and had the battery tested, which was fine, and he tightened up the belt on my unmentionable thingamajig. He felt I may have a problem with the unmentionable part, so I took it over to my regular mechanic, who found the whole charging system to be working just fine. After turning the car off while still hooked up to the tester you could see an intermittent 20 amp surge, which he thought was my problem. I told him I suspected the rear passenger side window, since at times I could hear a clicking sound from there, and see the voltmeter jump. We then removed the door panel, which takes about three seconds in my car since it is practical ly falling off. The master window switch was very hot on the prongs that went to the rear window, and what we discovered, is since I do not have the bezel in place around the window switches, they had sunken back into the door, and the rear switch being in the first position was slightly wedged under the door panel. Once the panel was off there was no problem. Who would have thought such a dumb little thing could cause such problems!
Bill '59 Crown