1959 Imperial taillight lenses and other fabulous stuff

1959 Imperial taillight lenses and other fabulous stuff

> come up.  Can anyone tell me where I can call write or email someone who
has
> them for sale, I would appreciate it

Old car lens still has them...
http://www.oldcarlens.com/cgi-bin/parts/agora.cgi?product=50s-Imperial&cart_
id=v     bottom right corner  $65

'59 pushbottons are  "D  N  R  2  1"  starting from the top.  '58 buttons
will not work as the assembly was different.

You will need a '58 manual and a '59 supplement for your car.
You can find the '58 service manual and '59 supplement on e-bay very
regularly
'59 =
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401173919&cat
egory=34217

This one ends in a couple of hours so I put in an opening bid of 14.95.  If
I win and you want it for that price it is yours.  If you see this before
then you can outbid me for 15.95

I don't see a '58 manual up yet so keep an eye on ebay

Steve B.