California Statewide Meet 2003 ????

Leslie,
Bob probably got his information from the S.C.O.I.C. (Southern California
Imperial Owners Club), but so far there has been no information forthcoming.
I expect that there will be a newsletter this spring with the information,
hopefully soon enough to be able to make plans. I will let the list know as
soon as I hear anything.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT

In a message dated 1/29/2003 7:47:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,