help get my '68 home

I'm looking for a gold-plated recommendation for a shop/mechanic who can help me get my '68 LeBaron, driven hard and parked since 1977, up and running.
What complicates things is that I'm in Hawaii and the car is in Illinois.
Before I can get the car shipped out here it needs to be running, and I suspect it's going to at least need the tank pulled, fuel system/carb overhauled, brakes, water pump and a general mechanical exorcism.
I need someone, preferably with an affinity for Imperials or Mopars, to take on this project and be someone I can trust with my beloved car when I'm 4,000 miles away. I need to know the work's being done right and that I'm not getting ripped off. I can haul the car anyplace between Illinois and Southern California.
Thanks for your consideration. Please reply off the list.
Jim Kelly
Honolulu