California Statewide Meet 2003 ????

Another post stated the hotel.  Fri thru Sunday
usually. Used to be Northern CA, Sac IOASV, and SoCal
rotated sponsorhip.  IOASV and NorCal clubs are
merging so probably jointly sponsoring Monterey, 2003.
 General Info was published in the first Newsletter
Imperial club members received last month with dues
notices.  More info will be forthcoming as there is
quite some time yet.  Plan on the first week-end on
May.  Always a fun gathering and the Imperials get
better and better each year.

Don't know why it is not on the WebSite, perhaps
because the Website is National/international, and the
CA Meet is local in comparison, though of course not
to Californians.

Hope this helps.