Re:IML: 67/68 accessories

Hi,
   Our 67 seeedan has rear heat. The heater core, blower, and ductwork are all
parked on the passenger side under the speaker deck with a chunk of black rug
hanging down to hide it. The spare mounts flat beside it taking up the rest of
the area under the speaker deck. Alas, no aircon, tho. The floor in the back
seat has a notch approx 1X4 centered on either side of the hump where the floor
meets the seat bottom to duct in heat.

Dave
67 Haze Green Sedan
Covington, Wa.