Please Welcome a New Member Jim Kelly (1968)

Please Welcome a New Member Jim Kelly (1968)

New Subscriber(s): Jim Kelly
Email Address is: jkelly808@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Honolulu, Hawaii

Car(s) owned: 1968 Imperial LeBaron 4-door hardtop (gold with black top and
black leather).

Self-Introduction: I'm a newspaper editor in Honolulu. I haven't run across
too many classic Imperials in Hawaii but I'm hoping to start a trend. Right
now, my car is still in Illinois awaiting repairs that will enable me to
ship it to Hawaii -- I'm hoping to get it fixed by the summer so I can drive
it across the Southwest to California.