polishing kits

I've also tried the "small" polishing wheels (5"). Bad results with a
drilling machine.. Avoid !
I used 8" wheels on a 2 Kw electric motor dedicated only to polishing.
More large are the wheels, better is the result: less heating of the
wheel. More powerful is the motor, more strenght you can put on
(stainless) parts.
It's a dangerous and dirty work ... With a powerful motor the part can
fly .. to your head or rolls around the wheel. Always use security
glasses, gloves and mask.
Job is fantastic on stainless steel and aluminium (but what dust with
aluminium !). Stainless moldings are like new

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad