anyone live near or in charlotte north carolina SOS

anyone live near or in charlotte north carolina SOS

hi is there any one who is a member here live in charlotte NC that may be willing to help load a container with a rather large imperial needing strapping down for its long journey to new zealand.
If so please email me,if not thanks for reading this sos.
TRACYand CLIVE