Re: Apologies Re: IML: patch panels

Hi Kerry.

      I was the one who was complaining about the cost of quarter panels.
After a sound bashing by some of our members, I have come around. When I
begin the cosmestic phase of my 58's restoration, I might be needing your
help. My '58 coupe has terminal cancer in the lower rear quarters below the
moulding. Don't worry about me, I've learned my lesson and whatever price you
name is fair enough for me. Good day.

         Doug
         58 Crown coupe