Welcome, Nathaly

Welcome, Nathaly.

You've come to the right place, except I can't help you find a good mechanic
to work on your 58.  I'm here in San Antonio, and I have yet to find one
myself.  The end result is I do most work on it myself, although I am the
first to admit I am not particularly mechanically inclined.  I can relate to
your comment about the Hemi.  Folks get a little nutty if you just say the
word, but most know next to nothing about them, especially the first
generation, which is referred to by most as the 'whale,' for obvious
reasons.

I've been fooling around with my 58 for almost nine years now.  The last two
have been unexpectedly tough but I think, hope, I am over the worst of it
now.  There are a lot of 58 owners on the list, including at least one in
California.  he owns, lucky lad that he is, a convertible.  I have the four
door hard top.  What kind is yours?
I'd love to hear the details and see some pictures.  You would have to send
them to me directly as sending them to the whole list is a big no-no.

Good luck in your quest for that elusive mechanic.  I know he or she is out
there, somewhere.

Hugh