Please WELCOME John B (1957? 1969?)

New Subscriber(s): John B
Email Address is: mirada82@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: middle TN

Car(s) owned: None, so far, though seeking 57 Convertible and 69 2-door

Self-Introduction: Fell in love with the 1957 Imperial Convertible and a 69
two-door lebaron. Though currently seeking these cars, want to meet with
other Imperialists and learn more about my hobby. My current project car is
a 1981 Cordoba.