Drowned 83 EFI not drowned anymore

List,
I finally got my 83 running again!. Many, many thanks to all who helped my get this beast running again! Dick B., Bob B., Neil T., Kurt P., Bob H., and all the others that responded to my plea for help. All went well except for forgetting to line up the fuel lines before fastening the HSP down and not watching the ground terminal in the HSP while tightening down the bolt. Twisted off the two wires to the terminal and had make a new terminal end.
I have shyed away from doing any work on the EFI system myself but won't anymore! 1946 Plymouths are way too easy to work on.
I have some part nos. if anyone needs them:
Throttle Body spacer - 4145070
     "        "     to HSP gasket 4145030
HSP gasket (to air cleaner) 4071703 It's a little bit narrower than the original but still seals well.
EGR valve (superseded no.) 4636197
MOPAR plus wire set 4419358

Again, Manu thanks to all who helped me. Boy is this a great club or what!!!
Leo H.; running 83 still EFI, 59 Fury, 46 Ply Convt.
.