1970 & 1981 Articles Posted

Hi Folks,

Thanks to some hard work by Mark Evans and Kenyon
Wills, there's now some pretty groovy new stuff for
1970 and 1981 posted on our website.

For 1970, we now have the complete "Cleaner Air
System" manual from Chrysler -- see
http://www.imperialclub.com/yearbyyear/1970/ under
"Repair Literature."

And for 1981, we now have two new articles from "Road
& Track" magazine as well as a nifty "Motor Trend"
article entitled "The Imperial Strikes Back."  See
http://www.imperialclub.com/yearbyyear/1981/ under
"Magazine Articles."

Enjoy!

Elijah