Minnesota car titles

Hello everyone,  Today I received from the state of Minnesota the  "new"
title for my 60 Custom.
                            Under the  "make" heading at the top of the
title was typed
                                                            IMPE.

                          In fact  no where on the title is the name
Chrysler mentioned.
                          I thought that was so neat , I pulled the title
for my 67 Crown to see if it was the same.
                             It wasn't even close.  Under the "make "
heading on my 67's title was typed
                                                   CHRY.
                               nowhere can the name Imperial even  be found
on the 67's title.    Go figure !
                                                          Clay Smith 67
Crown Coupe

60 Custom