Was 69 Brake Pads/wheel interchange/ now Budd pads

Was 69 Brake Pads/wheel interchange/ now Budd pads

I don't know where you are located ,but is there a Bumper to Bumper  Auto
parts store near you?

One of these just  opened near me ,so I stopped in last Saturday to ask my
obligatory question,
"I need front brake pads  for my 67 Imperial, do you have them ?.
After the mandatory mix-up of D-10 Vs the later  Imperial pads (which
involved me showing him the difference with the spare D-10 set I have )  .
the guy  did some checking and claims to be able to get D-10 pads any day of
the week !.
 He was such a good salesman that I plunked down my $18 including tax to
take a chance that he knew what he was talking about.
The pads are supposed to be here this coming Saturday.
 I will let everyone know if it pans out.

Clay Smith 67 Crown Coupe (the NAPA dealer in town could have cared less
about my pads!)
                   60 Custom     ( with brake shoes easy to find )