#1 Frame-Off Restoration: $29

I got a msg also and sent him a reply. below is both his reply to me & the
msg I sent. The guy seems to be on the level.

Charles

Charles,
Thanks for your reply and suggestions. I apologize for the spam-like method
I used to gauge interest in Imperial Posters. I envy those who own, care
for, and drive the grand old Imperials. I simply collect catalogues,
brochures, and old ads. I own many of the original brochures featured on the
Online Imperial Club website. If the response from the OIC is favorable I
will make as many Imperial posters available as possible. May I contact you
in April when my Vivipix Vintage Auto Poster website is up an running?
Happy motoring . . .

Jim@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jim,

These sound great and I'd be interested, but don't know how much I'd be
willing to pay because I don't know what cars you are going to do,but
mostly if they are within the 25-50 dollar range.
I wouldn't put them in my garage because they would end up ruined with the
humidity and dirt. The game room or my computer room would be the place to
have them.
I'd suggest getting some jpgs of the images you plan on doing, sending an
announcement to the IML or MML, and setting a price based on what your cost
is.  Then see what happens.  You might want to put the images on a
web site so people can select which ones they want.

Sincerely,
Charles Hudacko