classic car dealers & help

>KerryP said:
It helps to have someone to help you.

This could be some of the best advice I've ever heard ;)

As far as buying cars sight unseen, you have to expect that there are some
bad apples out there. Maybe I'm just a NYC cynic.
Just like anything else, there are good and bad. How many times have you
gone to look at that all original car that is dead straight and found a car
with a new motor, new paint (not original color) and bondo that waves to you
from twenty feet?
My grandfather would have hated e-bay. He said "Never buy anything from
somebody you can't punch in the face."  You know, just in case things don't
turn out your way.
Rob