Help Identifying Radiator

Hi,
   Sorry can't help with that part number radiator but I found when I
went to get a new one for my 67 at a very large radiator place in Seattle
that when the guy dragged out this huge catalog it showed numerous
radiators for a 67 Imperial and there were pictures of each one.
Unfortunately, out of the half a dozen or so there wasn't one with the
in/out for the hoses in the right spot, so I had them recore mine You
might give one of those kind of places a call...they should be able to
find that part number in their book.

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.