Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:28 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1968 Part Numbers Wtd.

I'm hoping someone can share either the MoPar or NaPa parts number for the
turnsignal switch that fits the 1968 Imperial non-tilt steering column.

Also, I understand that the original, metal, airfoil-style wiper arms used
in 1967 and 1968 may still be available. My search of the NaPa and Anco
catalogs hasn't turned up a useful part number. Anyone know the right
numbers?

Many thanks.

Happy New Year,
Dave Duricy