Anniston meet

--- Michael Frame <trackermike3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are there motels and places to stay in the area?
> Or,perhaps a campground.
> Diane and I would sure like to attend.

Please do come to Anniston!  And just in case anyone
is wondering, you don't have to bring an Imperial to
enjoy the meet.  :o)

Most of us will be staying at the Victoria Inn
(http://www.thevictoria.com), which is a really nice
bed and breakfast.  Anniston is a nice town just north
of Interstate 20, so there are also all the usual
chain hotels and so forth -- you should have your pick
of places to stay.

Hope to see you there!

Elijah Scott