Please Welcome a New Member Greg Disselkoen 1927

Please Welcome a New Member Greg Disselkoen 1927

New Subscriber(s): Greg Disselkoen
Email Address is: gdisselkoen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Perth Western Australia

Car(s) owned: 1927

Self-Introduction: I have been given a 1927 Roadster, that has benn
partially restored by my Grandfather.  It has been sitting in a shed for the
last 30 odd years.  It is in reasonable condition and I am of the
understanding that the only item not original on it is the front bumper bar.

I intent to restore this magnificent vehicle and would like to here from
people with similar experiences.