Curious

         I am wondering if a '68 convertible had headliner of some sort.  My sister has a Phord Moosetang convertible and it has a headliner that hides all the mechanical workings of the convertible top.  Also, did the '68 or any other Imperial convertible have a vinyl  package shelf to be used when the top is raised?  I have never seen one on any type convertible, but it would a nice finishing touch on such a classy automobile.                Keith B.  '68 convertible; '76 Cordoba; '96 LHS; '98 Ram SLT