Fwd: Fw: Fw:FW: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! It was on the news!

Fwd: Fw: Fw:FW: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! It was on the news!

If you believe this, I have a nice bridge for sale in Edmonton, Alberta.  It
comes with two lanes for car traffic with an upper deck with rails for
trains or streetcars.  And it has a boat wash!   (Edmontonians call it a
'waterfall', but ...)

Ask yourself, how are they gowing to keep track of who sends the e-mail?
How do they send you a cheque?  By e-mail?  And when?

The worst part of garbage like this is that no one cleans off the addresses
the e-mail was sent to previously.  Thus you have 43,892 lines of addresses
to go through before you get to the actual e-mail.

Some people call this stuff 'spam', but I call it a virus - it clogs up my
memory and hard drive with useless garbage,

Bill
Vancouver, BC