Imperials spotted

I went to the Pavilions car show last Saturday in Scottsdale and saw two lovely
Imperials.  Ok, one was my '63 LeBaron, but the other I hadn't seen before.  It
was a very lovely '58 Crown sedan in black with a very nicely redone light
green cloth interior.  She sported British Columbia plates and was originally
from Washington state, so no A/C but a Flite-sweep decklid.  Seeing this
example, I can almost agree with Hugh's assertion that '58 is THE year...:)

I think we should put on a showing of Imperials at the Pavilions some Saturday
nite later this month or next.  Anybody interested?

Peace,
Roger