Alternative wheels for 67-up Imps 5" pattern

Alternative wheels for 67-up Imps 5" pattern

Ok. Guys. I talked to my local Chevy guru friend. He says Chevy 2wd trucks,
most big Pontiacs and Buicks(not all just most), and some of the large Chevy
cars(Caprice, especially the cop cars) have 5" bolt pattern. This being
true, you should be able to go to nearly any tire shop that sells snow
wheels, or used wheels and get wheels for your Imp without a problem. This
is for 67 and up Imps, I beleive the 66 and earlier had 5 1/2"
pattern(correct me if I am wrong). For these, use Ford truck or jeep wheels.

Brian
www.dusted74.com