Ford wheels on an Imp

What Ford trucks used 5" bolt pattern?
I have one and it is 5 1/2" pattern. Most(or all) 2 wheel drives are the
same. Atleast this holds true through the mid 70's(mine is a 67 4x4).
I have a set of wheels off of a Buick. They fit. Seems like I had a problem
getting them to clear the Budd calipers, but I only remember messing with
one side. Been too long to remember what I did.
Brian
www.dusted74.com