Imperials on ebay

Happy New Year to all Imperialists.

Folks, there are quite a few Imperials on ebay right now and the prices
look pretty good to me.  Seems like more and more Imperial listings
include "demo derby" or "demolition" in the header.  Very depressing.

I'm partial to 69-71s and this white 70 LeBaron in Texas caught my eye:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6181&i
tem=1875654545

The lack of rust on a TX car is pretty appealing to us NE residents.
Another interesting thing about this particular car is that it has the
lowest VIN I've ever seen for a 70.  Definitely first week of
production, and maybe ever the first few days.

For entertainment, do a search for 1969 LEBARN.  Yes, that's right,
LEBARN.  This guy's photography skills are even better than his
spelling.

There's also a 64 Crown coupe in the Midwest.