MSD Ignition

I just installed an old MSD 5C unit on my 440.. intense spark as some
mentioned from looking at the pictures on my webpage
(http://www.robdiesel.com)

I'm trying to find more info on these, the most I've heard was that MSD made
these back in the 80's for some trucks, the advantage is that it uses the
Chrysler eggshaped connector so there's no need to splice wires.